AHA FACIAL EXFOLIATOR
This product is currently sold out.
AHA Facial Exfoliator Highly concentrated AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) from sugar cane helps to smoothen out fine lines, fade age spots and other discolourations.
The Enzymatic Exfoliating Powder with papain and bamboo cane powder is particularly skin friendly. Residuals and skin flakes are gently removed, the skin is cleansed pore-deep while its natural cell renewal is stimulated. For an even and clear complexion.
TIP: Works well as an intensive mask
SKIN TYPE : All skin types
Including sensitive and impure
- Intensive cleansing at deep pore level
- Dead skin cells are removed giving the skin a natural glow
- The skin's texture becomes visibly refined
- Blemishes are reduced with regular use
- Prepares the skin for the application of subsequent skincare products
- Exfoliation can stimulate skin cell metabolism and collagen production and helps to optimise the thickness of the skin. Skin thickness has a decisive effect on the appearance of fine lines – AND thicker skin has fewer wrinkles.
- If there is a thick layer of dead cells on the skin's surface, how can skin-regenerating ingredients penetrate the skin in order to do their work? Exfoliating is vital!
- Exfoliation is the last, most intensive part of the cleansing process. It helps to open up blocked pores before they create small irregularities under the skin.
Did you know?
When you are younger, your skin doesn't need exfoliating because it exfoliates itself naturally and frequently.
However, as you get older, this natural exfoliation process starts to slow down. Without additional exfoliation, your skin starts to look grey, dull and tired. It loses its fabulous, youthful glow because dead skin cells accumulate on the surface. This is reason enough to make exfoliation a regular part of your skin cleansing routine.
Apply daily to the face in the evenings* after cleansing and leave for 2-3 minutes and then wash off thoroughly with lukewarm water. A toner can then be applied.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
The application on sensitive skin should not exceed 2 to 3 times a week.
No parabens / No PEG / No mineral oils / No Silicones / Dermatologically tested / Cruelty Free