Microneedling stimulates collagen production and naturally enhances the skin’s healing process. By applying microscopic needles onto the surface of the skin, your body reacts by boosting its own resources, rejuvenating the complexion and reducing fine lines, acne scars, pigmentation and tired looking skin.
After just one session you will see a difference, however for optimum results we recommend a course of at least 4 sessions. This allows the skin time to regenerate and heal, and optimises collagen production.
1) MICRONEEDLING & AHA PEEL
SENSITIVE LACTOBIOTIC PEEL TREATMENT
The combination of the BIODROGAMD acid treatment and Micro-Needling is a promising concept for the cosmetic treatment of scars and acne scars. Micro-Needling stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanism and collagen synthesis. The sunken scar tissue can be filled, the skin tone looks more even and scars appear less visible.
Developed especially for sensitive skin. Aligned with the needs of sensitive skin, it gently loosens dead skin cells and supports skin regeneration. It refines skin structure and increases the skin’s moisture-retention capability. pH 3.0.
TREATMENT TIME FACE: 45 MINS
TREATMENT COST: £150
Course of 4 get one Free
*Consultation and Test patch 48 hrs before
2) MICRONEEDLING & GREEN PEEL HERBAL PEELING
The combination of the GREEN PEEL - HERBAL PEELING FRESH UP and Micro-Needling is a promising concept for the cosmetic treatment of scars and acne scars. Micro-Needling stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanism and collagen synthesis. The sunken scar tissue can be filled, the skin tone looks more even and scars appear less visible.
TREATMENT TIME FACE: 50 MINS
TREATMENT COST: £180
Buy 3 treatments get one free
* Consultation and Test patch 48 hrs before
SUGGESTED TREATMENT PLAN
WHAT TO EXPECT
- SKIN REJUVENATION - 4 TO 6 TREATMENTS 4 WEEKS APART
- ACNE SCARRING - 6 TREATMENTS 6 WEEKS APART
- STRETCH MARKS - 4 TO 6 TREATMENTS 4 WEEKS APART
- Visible skin improvement after the very first treatment
- Skin structure and pores look refined
- The complexion looks evened out
- Scars and fine wrinkles look diminished
- Is effective against hyperpigmentation
- No downtime, everyday routine can continue immediately afterwards (only direct sun exposure should be avoided during the treatment period)
- Possible redness or irritations fade shortly after the treatment
- The skin tone visibly improves directly after the first treatment: The pores look refined, the skin tone looks fresher and smoother
- Reduction of impurities
- Pore refining
- Lightening of pigment spots
- Diminishment of wrinkles
- Even complexion
- Refining of light-stressed skin
- Balancing of keratinization disorders
- Diminshment of acne scars
- Reduction of age spots
- Improvement of skin elasticity
- Refreshment and vitalization of pale and dull skin
- Smoothening of the structure of dry and flaky skin