SENSITIVE LACTOBIOTIC PEELING TREATMENT
This product is currently sold out.
Developed especially for sensitive skin. Aligned with the needs of sensitive skin, it gently loosens dead skin cells and supports skin regeneration. It refines skin structure and increases the skin’s moisture-retention capability. pH 3.0.
** PATCH TEST REQUIRED
MD use a specialized CellMed Method which maximizes the effectiveness of our Dermacuetical products to replenish, regenerate and repair the skin.
SKIN TYPE: SENSITIVE
TREATMENT TYPE : AHA PEEL
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
The advantages of a surface peeling are manifold:
- No downtime, everyday routine can continue immediately afterwards (only direct sun exposure should be avoided during the treatment period)
- Possible redness or irritations fade shortly after the treatment
- The skin tone visibly improves directly after the first treatment: The pores look refined, the skin tone looks fresher and smoother
- Surface peelings are suited for a variety of different skin needs
- Non-invasive treatment, i.e. no anesthesia required
Sensitive skin prone to irritation
TREATMENT TIME FACE: 35 MINS
TREATMENT COST: £60
NB : Patch test required 24 hours prior to treatment
BOOK A TREATMENT
You can book a treatment by the following methods :-
1) Click on this link to BOOK A TREATMENT
2) Call the salon